2019. I can’t even believe I’m saying that. 2018 was a whirlwind year for me and my family. We found out a lot about R and EJ’s personalities and health this year. I lost a baby, one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through. I’m so ready for 2019 to be a year of growth.
I make a few resolutions at the beginning of each year that aren’t very important, but this year is really going to stick. These 10 resolutions are very important to me and my growth. ❤️
- Build my current friendships and meet new people
- Create and maintain a workout routine while also eating cleaner and healthier.
- ❤️ Love myself through everything ❤️
- Stop comparing myself and my life to others and to people on social media
- Be kinder and more patient
- Go to church every week and do my devotional everyday
- Stay steady in my faith
- Stop stressing the small stuff
- Be more grateful
- Drink more water